SC 260 double-sided telephone headset from Sennheiser is designed for comfort and performance in the most challenging contact centre environments. During the design it was tested in contact centres and refined. There are some special features which lend themselves to the perfect fit and performance.
These are the CircleFlex patent-pending, dual-hinge ear cup, noise-cancelling microphone and the light-weight raised profile headband with numbered grooves.
The combination of productivity-enhancing features and contact-centre-tested durability is designed to help professionals perform at their best, whatever the environment.
This headset requires a cord to connect it to a telephone. Please check what type of telephone headset port you have on your telephone to work out what cord you need. To do this refer to the PDF below - How to choose the right cord for your wired headset?
Select a cord from one of the following:
CSE515 Sennheiser easy disconnect to RJ ConnectionCSE522 Sennheiser easy disconnect plug to 2.5mm plugCSE523 Sennheiser easy disconnect plug to 3.5mm plug
See if Sennheiser headsets are compatible with your phone.
Sennheiser compatibility guide.
- ActiveGard - technology to protect you from acoustic shock
- Name tage personalisation - you will wear the right headset
- Bendable boom arm to optimise microphone position
- Durability - metal reinforced headband designed for regular use
- Double-sided wearing style
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Best-in-class comfort - CircleFlex
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Free delivery in New Zealand for all online orders