A double sided version of our most popular USB wireless headset
The Jabra PRO 930 MS Duo is a headset optimised for Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business use.
The robust Jabra PRO 930 offers all the essential features of a wireless headset in a simple design at an attractive price point.
It frees users from their desk, enabling them to find documents and multi-task with maximum efficiency while on a call. Apart from being able to walk and talk up to 120 m away from their desk. Users will also benefit from added comfort and safer work practices.
The Jabra PRO 930 offers crystal clear wideband sound for softphone calls, conference calls, live presentations and other multimedia applications. Quality enhancing features such as Jabra SafeTone protects hearing by cutting off loud noises and securing safe average sound levels. The noise-cancelling microphone blocks out unwanted background noise from the office.
Jabra PRO 930 is certified and optimized for all leading Unified Communication platforms. Simply connect the headset to the computer and it is ready to use. The simple intuitive call-control buttons make it easy to control calls from the headset.
This is the double-sided version of the Pro 930 MS. If you are looking for
the single-sided version please click here:
Jabra PRO 930 Lync Wireless Telephone Headset - CJ808
If you are not using this headset for Microsoft Lync or Skype for Business,
please use the following headset:
Jabra PRO 930 Duo Wireless Computer Headset - CJ830
- Double-sided headset for improved passive noise cancellation.
- Separate buttons to mute call or turn volume up or down
- Adjustable headband for a perfect fit
- 2 Year Manafacturer warranty
- LED display with battery, mute and audio link indicators
- Hear incoming calls with built-in ringer on base unit
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Soft, comfortable ear cushions
- Crystal clear wideband sound and safe sound levels
- Free shipping in NZ for all online orders
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Dedicated button to answer/end calls
- Optimised for Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business