Using the latest in headset technology, the GN2125 is sleek, light-weight and offers excellent sound quality surpassing anyting you might have experienced before.
A connection cord is required to use this headset with your telephone. These are sold separately. The type of cord is dependent on the telephone headset port. To work out what cord you need please refer to the PDF on the left - How to choose the right cord for your wired headset?
Available cords are:
- CA131 Jabra GN Smart Cord (RJ Port)
- CA385 Jabra Qd to 2.5mm Cord (2.5mm Port)
- CA141 Jabra GN QD to 3.5mm & Answer Cord (3.5mm Port)
- CJ380 Jabra Link 850 Amplifier (No Headset Port) (No Headset Port)
- Noise-cancelling microphone, to filter out ambient noise
- DuraFlex-II flexible boom, for exact microphone positioning
- Free shipping in NZ for all online orders
- Soft, leatherette ear cushion
- Clothing clip
- 2 Year Warranty